Actors Theatre have made it through to the final round of Louisville’s Social Madness competition. Hosted by Business First, the contest that began as eight business competing to prove their social media know-how is now down to just two business battling it out in each bracket. To help Actors Theatre advance to the national contest, simply follow some of the simple steps outlined below.
Not sure how to help. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1) Visit: http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/exclusives/socialmadness & vote for us under the medium company catergory. From here you can also link to our social media networks where you should:
2) ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ActorsTheatreofLouisville
3) Follow us on Twitter @ATLouisville
4) Link up with us at Linkedin
5) Encourage your friends to ‘LIKE’ us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter by doing one of the following:
Post the following to your Facebook Page:
Help @Actors Theatre triumph at Social Madness by liking their page, following them on Twitter @ATLouisville and voting for them at http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/exclusives/socialmadness.
Post the following to Twitter:
Help @ATLouisville triumph at #socialmadness. Follow them today & vote by visiting http://bit.ly/KEfrHF
Go forth and vote, like & tweet!
Scores in the competition are based on a proprietary scoring algorithm developed by American City Business Journals, Business First’s parent company. The algorithm measures companies’ social media influence, including factors such as votes on Business First’s Social Madness page, growth in companies’ “likes” on their Facebook pages, growth in Twitter followers and growth in connections on companies’ LinkedIn corporate pages For more information, visit http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/blog/socialmadness/2012/07/social-madness-down-to-final-two-local.html.