Group Ordering & Payment Policies
502.585.1210 or email@example.com
Traditional Groups — guests are seated together.
- • To hold a block of seats, Group Leader must pay a $50 non-refundable deposit at the time of order – deposit will be applied to final payment. Should Group Leader choose not to purchase tickets, $50 deposit will become a system credit valid for tickets for any performance of an Actors Theatre productions within one year from date of the deposit.
- • Final count and payment based upon actual number of tickets needed are due one month prior to performance date. After this point, unpaid seats are subject to release without notice.
- • Orders placed less than one month prior to a performance date require full payment at the time of order.
- • Cancellations made no later than five working days prior to performance date receive a credit to be used up to one year after the date of cancellation.
- • All orders are subject to a $1 per ticket Landmark fee and one $5 processing fee due at time of final payment.
- • Upon receipt of final payment, tickets will be mailed to the group leader at no additional cost or held at the box office for pick-up prior to the performance.
- • Tickets held at the box office for pick-up are the Group Leader’s responsibility – the box office cannot be responsible for distributing tickets to the individual members of a group. To avoid long lines, please plan to pick tickets up no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance start time.
Entourage Program — guest seat assigned at time of order. CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
- • To set up an Entourage offer, Group Organizer must pay a $25 set-up fee. $25 set-up fee will be refunded only if group size reaches 10 or more.
- • Group Sales will coordinate with Group Organizer on the creation of a custom designed Evite to be emailed to his/her list.
- • Entourage tickets are not guaranteed to be seated together as a group; however, based upon availability at time of orders, Group Sales will seat tickets as close together as possible.
- • Group Organizer to purchase his/her own ticket(s) at time of initial order set-up.
- • Individual group members buy their own tickets online or by calling Group Sales using an exclusive Entourage Code listed on the Evite.
- • All tickets must be paid in full at time of order.
- • If group reaches 20 or more tickets sold, Group Organizer will receive a voucher for one free ticket to a production in the current Actors Theatre season – valid for the Brown-Forman or Humana Festival of New American Plays.
- • Each Entourage ticket is subject to a $1 National Historic Landmark fee and a $2 processing fee.
- • Upon receipt of each individual payment, tickets will be mailed to the purchaser at no additional cost or held at the box office for pick-up prior to the performance.
Subject to change
Traditional and Entourage
- • Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express accepted.
- • We cannot accept purchase orders.
- • All group sales tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- • Group discounts apply to Premium, Prime and Mid priced seating sections. Value seating is not valid for discounts.
- • $5 parking coupons or $5 pre-paid parking tickets for Actors Theatre’s garage are available for all group patrons. Normal parking rates for evenings and weekends are $8-$10. Coupons and pre-paid parking tickets no available for weekday matinees—hourly parking rates apply.
- • Late seating in the Pamela Brown Auditorium or Bingham Theatre is at the discretion of the House Manager and is located in the upper level of both theatres. Guests arriving late to a performance will not necessarily be seated in their originally assigned seats. No late seating in the Victor Jory Theatre.
Subject to change
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST/EDT) Monday through Friday
Sarah Peters, Group Sales Manager
Christine O’Leary, Group Sales Associate
Actors Theatre of Louisville
Group Sales Department
316 W Main Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202-4218
Toll Free: 1.800.4ATL.TIX